Monday, June 6, 2011

The Notebook, Part 2

Well, I finally got around to photographing the gibberish Red left me. It seems a bit more coherent than Mike's rantings, but not by a lot.


"they run and they run / but they can never get / away. the pawn will / find them. the eyes / of god are opened. / my conversion will soon begin." And more of the weird triangle symbols. This sounds vaguely like a threat, but I'm not entirely sure what's being threatened here.
"Revelation 1:8 / understand." More evidence for my wacko cult theory. Revelation 1:8 is, by the way, "I am the Alpha and the Omega," declares the Lord God, "the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty." So, seems to fit the tone already established.
"you cannot escape / there is no escape / there is only delaying of the inevitable / embrace the archangel / 4:17" Resistance is futile. Kill yourself. I get it. 4:17 might be a time, it might be a bible reference, I really don't know.
Mostly useless. I think I'll just try and sleep on it. Who knows, it might help.

Yeah, right. What crap all this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment