Friday, May 20, 2011

Ragnarok and Travel Plans

So. End of the world tomorrow, eh? Personally, I'll be waiting it out in my Danger Room. Which is to say, the basement. Doing whatever it is I normally do. Because, like the last fifteen apocalyptic scenarios predicted within the past decades, this one will be a flop too.

It's a shame. I was kind of looking forward to grabbing my shotgun and fighting off the undead/demonic horde.

Anyway, within the next few days I'll be taking a short trip to West Virginia. It's my parents' anniversary, and they're trying to get the whole family together again. So, my little investigation will probably have to be put on hold until I get back.

Also, I can't seem to find that notebook. Which is odd, because I haven't touched the damn thing since I took the pictures I posted here. Eh. I'm sure it'll turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment