Friday, May 13, 2011

Visitor

Last night (or, rather, this morning, seeing as it was about 3:00 a.m.) I heard someone knocking on my door. I got up, stumbled my way down the stairs, and listened. The knocking was coming from the back door. In my experience, someone knocking at the back door at night is typically up to no good. I grabbed the fire extinguisher out of the kitchen and kept moving, a bit more slowly. It took me a few moments to get to the door. I tried to stay as quiet as I could, and took a quick look through the blinds.

It was him. Mister Red Hood. Bastard was just standing there. I called 911. For the seven minutes that it took for the cops to get here, we had us a little staredown. That entire time, he never moved a muscle. Just kept looking back. He might have been bleeding. I was too busy trying not to blink to care about that.

Anyway, when the squad car pulled into my driveway, he ran. At least, I assume he ran. I just looked away for a second, and he was gone when I looked back.

Anyway, the cops said that they would keep an eye out and send a patrol car down my street a few times a night. In other words,they have absolutely no idea who this guy is.

Whatever. This is the same guy who stabbed Jeff , I know that. If he comes into my house, let's just say I'll have a little surprise for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment